[Supertux-Devel] OLPC-Supertux

Wolfgang Becker uafr at gmx.de
Sun Oct 21 14:28:00 PDT 2007

On 20071021 Ian Daniher <it.daniher at gmail.com> wrote:
> As you may know, Supertux is a 2d run and jump game, written in C(?), with
> an rpm that (mostly) works on the xo. The rpm is located

C++

> I was wondering if someone wanted to create a .xo activity file and

Is that yet another package format? Does the autopackage work?

> fine-tune the already mostly functional supertux code for the use of the
> G1G1 folks. This would add an activity purely focused at entertainment, not
> just education.

Google says G1G1 is some program for people in the USA to get a
100$-Laptop. I did not look up all the abbreviations in your mail
but I assume you want support for your specific hardware. IIRC we
had a similar request for some gaming keyboard. Same problem here:
as long as no developer has the hardware and some spare time there
is not much we can do.

Tschüß,
Wolfgang
--