[Supertux-Devel] Skyboxes/Skydomes

Braden Walters meoblast at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 17:35:19 PDT 2007

Hello, I'd like to contribute to SuperTux Kart. I noticed that it has no
skyboxes/skydomes. I would like to contribute a few but i dont know what
3D format I need to use, whether or not I need to include the textures,
and how to upload them. I'd really like to help. If you ever need me, I
can do 3D modeling, music production, and image designing. I'm also
learning SDL, so i can do basic things in that too.
--
                                                               Braden W.
                                                         Mystic Galaxies