[Supertux-Devel] [supertux-editor 0000687]: New level & Data directory

Mantis Bug Tracker noreply at supertux.lethargik.org
Fri Sep 10 23:28:15 PDT 2010

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
https://supertux.lethargik.org/bugs/view.php?id=687
Reported By:                Spitter
Assigned To:
Project:                    supertux-editor
Issue ID:                   687
Category:                   Property Editors/Tools
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   block
Date Submitted:             2010-09-10 23:28 PDT
Last Modified:              2010-09-10 23:28 PDT
When I click a new level it says, "Couldn't create new level: Couldn't load
resources 'images/tiles.strf'. And I clicked the details and it says, "Caused
by: Directory 'usr/local/share/supertux\/images' not found." I need a solution!

Steps to Reproduce:
Click the Supertux Editor 0.3.0 and click the new lvl. Read the error and look
at the details.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change