[Supertux-Devel] Suggestions and questions about SuperTux

Karkus karkus476 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 17:26:46 PDT 2016

Hey there,

If you're looking for the in-game editor, you'll need to play our latest prerelease, release candidate 2 for 0.5.0. You can find windows and Mac OS downloads here: https://github.com/SuperTux/supertux/releases
As well as source archives.
If you want to help us out, join GitHub and get involved in the discussions we have on the issues there, or checkout our todo list here: https://github.com/SuperTux/supertux/wiki/TODO
There's usually someone around on IRC to answer your questions too, if you visit every so often and make sure someone is active (no need to interrupt though!) so visit https://supertuxproject.org/contact.html and see the information about IRC there.

- Karkus