[Supertux-Devel] Graphic artist needed.

Bastian Salmela bastian.salmela at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:42:29 PDT 2016

hi,

yes, I heard from here https://linuxgamecast.com/ ..

I've played the game, my kids have played the game, and I have known it's
existence for a very long time.. :)
it's one those projects that I'm glad to see still is going... as I said
all my kids played it at one time, so if I can bring anything back to the
project, I'm happy to do it.

I'll add your channel to my irc list and see you there!

.b